Enrolment Confirmation

NSW Justice of the Peace Applications – Eligibility

Those electors seeking NSW enrolment confirmation to attach to their JP Application Form should contact one of the following:

Either the NSWEC or the AEC will send/email an AEC 'Request for Confirmation of Enrolment Form' which should be completed and sent back to the AEC via the methods included on their Contact the AEC page